Live in care
Live in care
You & I Services LTD can provide a care worker to live with you in your own home. Similarly, we will often provide live in care when a customer needs temporary support through a period of convalescence or recuperation when returning from hospital.
Here, a You & I Services LTD care worker can move into your home with you to provide a bespoke care service, supporting you to remain independent in the comfort of your own home.
We take a person-centered approach to live-in support and care, seeing each one of our customers as who they are, be it individuals or people with families, also taking into regard their likes, dislikes, existing routines and lifestyles.
Our carers take all of these elements into account to provide low level or medical-led support tailored to you or your loved one. We work with our customers, their loved ones, their GPs, hospitals and other organizations to deliver the right amount of live-in help.
Why Choose Live-In Care?
- Enables you to remain living in your own home
- Allows you to continue living your chosen lifestyle
- Comparable cost to many care homes
- One-to-one care, providing you with greater flexibility and personalisation
- Continuity of care from a small number of Carers, selected to match your requirements
- Available on a short or long-term basis, often at very short notice.